Enjoy competitive cross-border exchange rate for B2B fund transfers to your vendors or your own business accounts in Malaysia. We help to simplify your business transactions for a seamless experience.
- Comprehensive business solutions for all your international payments and currency conversion needs
- 24/7 business funds transfer to Malaysia (same day transfer)1
- Enjoy attractive and competitive MYR exchange rate with us
- Flat fee charges for recurring customers
1 Same-day transfer to Malaysia if request is submitted before 1230pm on a business day
Fees and Charges
|Telegraphic Transfer (TT)1|
|Commission||0.125% commission (minimum S$20, maximum S$100)|
|Commission in lieu of Exchange (CILE)||Refer to bank charges for Foreign Currency Accounts|
|Processing fees||via Online: S$20||via Branches: S$30|
|Amendment/Cancellation of TT#||S$30 + Processing fee (Agent Fee may apply)|
|Tracer of TT^||S$30 + Processing fee (Agent Fee may apply)|
¹ TT fees include commission + processing fees + agent fees* (where applicable)
* Agent Fees are charges that are levied by the intermediary's bank and/or beneficiary's bank for the receipt of funds. Therefore, in some cases, the remitted amount may not be credited in full to the beneficiary's account, after netting off Agent Fees. For charge type “OUR” additional Agent Bank Fee will be imposed.
# Currency and Amount cannot be amended. For such cases, please request for cancellation of payment and submit a new payment request. Cancellation request(s) must be made at the branch by the authorized account holder(s). Cancellation request is on a best effort basis, and fees and charges will apply. Any refund (if permitted) is subject to the beneficiary and/or his bank agreeing to the request for cancellation and returning the funds, and is possible only when or if the bank is in possession of the funds for which the payment instruction was issued, free from any exchange or other restrictions. The bank will bear no responsibility or liability if the beneficiary fails to return the funds. The returned funds (after deduction of the applicable bank fees and charges) will be credited into your account with us. Do note that returned funds may differ from original remittance due to charges imposed by agent and/or beneficiary banks and/or foreign exchange loss.
^All Tracer requests must be made at the branch by the authorized account holder(s). Alternatively, the viewing of TT status is also available via Online Banking, Business Internet Banking and Mobile Banking under “Overseas Transfer Status”. Click here to find out more.
How to apply for Business Internet Banking
Simply complete the following and submit to the Branch Account Manager or the Relationship Manager.