- Term Loan for working capital use
- Attractive interest rates
- Low processing fee
- Fast approval
- Disciplined monthly repayment
How to Apply
- Company registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Last 2 years' audited accounts or certified financial statements (if applicable)
- Last 6 months' bank statements.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
- Latest personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment of owners/directors/partners/sole proprietor/guarantor(s)
Please refer to the Application Form for the complete list of required documents.
Note: Temporary Bridging Loan will be valid for a year from March 2020.
*If your browser is unable support display of the form, please click download and open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your device.
For more information, call our Business Banking hotline 1800-777 0022, or request a call back with our Business Development Managers today.
To find out more on the Enterprise Financing Scheme: