- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Main Applicant: at least 18 years old and not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Joint borrower/guarantor: at least 21 years old and not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Minimum S$30,000 annual income (for student who are employed & study part time)
- Minimum S$30,000 annual income (for joint borrower/guarantor if student is not employed)
- Minimum S$60,000 annual income (for joint borrower/guarantor) for overseas studies.
Get ready your Singpass account and these documents to speed up your online application.
- Proof of enrolment / acceptance in pdf format
- Course fee invoice or schedule of payment in pdf format
- Please update your personal particulars on the Singpass platform before proceeding with your application.
- All applicant (s)/guarantor (s) are required to complete the application within 5 calendar days from the date the application was first saved by the main applicant, otherwise a new application will be required.
- Please save your application by clicking on the “Save” button located at the bottom of each page.
- It is recommended to use Google Chrome browser for the application.
- With Singpass and documents prepared in advance, the application form will takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- All correspondences will be sent to the main applicant’s email and mailing address
- Only monthly rest package is available for this application
- All applicant (s) and guarantor (s) with Singapore-registered mobile numbers will receive SMS and e-mail notifications relating to the application
By clicking on the “Retrieve Myinfo with Singpass” button below, I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions of Access
- Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking Services
- Terms and Conditions of Integrated Maybank2u Services
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and Marketing Consent
- Terms and Conditions for Banking Facilities
- Special Conditions For Maybank Education Loans
Fees & Charges
- Processing Fee: 2.00% of loan amount, payable upon acceptance of Letter of Offer.
- Cancellation Fee: 1.00% of undrawn or cancelled amount after acceptance of Letter of Offer.
- Prepayment / Full Redemption Fee: 1.00% of amount prepaid or redeemed during the loan tenure. A minimum notice period of 1 month or payment of interest in lieu is required.
- For Prepayment only: Each prepayment shall be made in multiples of S$1,000, with the prepaid amount not more than 50% on the original approved loan amount and the outstanding loan does not fall below S$5,000 after the prepayment.
- Cashier’s Order: Prevailing fees and charges as listed in the Pricing Guide are applicable in the event reissuance of CO due to loss/damage/expired.
- Late Charge: 3.00% above prescribed rate (min S$30)