- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- 21 years old and not exceeding 55 years old upon loan maturity
- Single borrower : Minimum $30,000 annual income, must be an owner of the property to be renovated
- Joint borrowers : Minimum $48,000 combined annual income (main applicant annual income at least $30,000)
- Joint applicant must be the parent, child, spouse, fiancé, fiancée or sibling of the main applicant
- At least one of the applicants must be the owner of the property to be renovated or the solar panel will be installed
Get ready your Singpass account and these documents to speed up your online application.
- Renovation quotation or solar panel installation quotation/invoice in pdf format
- Proof of ownership of the property to be renovated or the solar panel will be installed in pdf format
- Please update your personal particulars on the Singpass platform before proceeding with your application.
- All applicant (s) are required to complete the application within 5 calendar days from the date the application was first saved by the main applicant, otherwise a new application will be required.
- Please save your application by clicking on the “Save” button located at the bottom of each page.
- It is recommended to use Google Chrome browser for the application.
- With Singpass and documents prepared in advance, the application form will takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- All correspondences will be sent to the main applicant’s email and mailing address
- Only monthly rest package is available for this application
- All applicant (s) with Singapore-registered mobile numbers will receive SMS and e-mail notifications relating to the application
By clicking on the “Retrieve Myinfo with Singpass” button below, I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions of Access
- Terms and Conditions of Internet Banking Services
- Terms and Conditions of Integrated Maybank2u Services
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and Marketing Consent
- Terms and Conditions for Banking Facilities
- Terms and Conditions Governing Renovation Loan Facility
Fees & Charges
- Processing Fee: 1.25% of loan amount or minimum S$150; whichever is higher.
- Cancellation Fee: 2% of undrawn or cancelled amount minimum S$100
- Prepayment / Full Redemption Fee: 2% of amount prepaid or redeemed minimum S$100. A minimum notice period of 1 month or payment of interest in lieu is required.
- For Prepayment only: Each prepayment shall be made in multiples of S$1,000, with the prepaid amount not more than 50% on the original approved loan amount and the outstanding loan does not fall below S$5,000 after the prepayment.
- Cashier's Order/Remittance: Prevailing fees and charges as listed in the Rates & Charges are applicable and in the event of reissuance of Cashier's Order due to loss/damage/expired.
- Late Charge: S$60 per month if account is in arrear
- Default Interest : Renovation Loan Board Rate [RBR] + 3%p.a. (min S$20) on amount in arrears.