- Age: 18 to 30
- Annual Income: Must not exceed S$30,000
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Must be existing tertiary students or National Service Full-time (NSF) men that are accepted to these institutions: LASALLE, NAFA, NIE, NP, NTU, NUS, NYP, RP, SIT, SMU, SP, SUSS, SUTD, TP & SIM
- You must not be:
- an existing Maybank Principal Credit Cardmember or CreditAble customer
- earning S$30,000 and above per annum
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) AND
- Photocopy of Student ID card
- Photocopy of SAF/SPF/SCDF11B identification card (front and back) AND
- Photocopy of acceptance letter from the tertiary institution you are going to study in.
Additional documents for applicants below 21 years old
- Photocopy of Parent’s/Legal Guardian's NRIC¹ (front and back) AND
- Photocopy of Legal Documentation of Guardianship (if applicable)
¹For verification purpose, the addresses on both Applicant's and Parent's/Legal Guardian's NRIC must match.
Please allow 7 business days for processing and application is subject to approval. Please note that incomplete forms or applications not accompanied with required documents will delay processing. The Bank reserves the right to request for more documents.