- Up to S$100,000 in the event of Death or Permanent Disability due to an accident.
- Up to S$150,000 in the event of Death or Permanent Disability due to a road accident.
- Additional S$10,000 to help with your outstanding loans, in the event of Death or Permanent Disability due to an accident.
- Allowance of S$500 per month, for up to 3 months, in the event of retrenchment.
- Up to S$2,000 for medical expenses in the event of an accident.
- Optional add-on: Child Learning Support or Daily Hospital Allowance benefits.
- The Insured must be a Singapore Resident between 18 and 60 years old on the policy commencement date. Policy can be renewed up to 75 years old.
- A dependent must be between 1 and 21 years old on the policy commencement date.
- Singapore Resident refers to either:
- Singapore Citizen
- Singapore Permanent Resident
- Holder of a valid Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit issued by the Singapore authorities
Information is correct as of 25 November 2019.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites:
- General Insurance Association of Singapore, http://www.gia.org.sg
- Life Insurance Association of Singapore, http://www.lia.org.sg
- SDIC, http://www.sdic.org.sg
The benefits of any life insurance products shown in the above information are subjected to individual policy terms and conditions. Please refer to Important Notes for details.