- Up to 100% coverage for emergency dental treatments
- Up to 100% coverage for routine preventive dental visits, up to 1 visit per policy year.
- Up to 70% coverage for surgical and non-surgical extraction of tooth including root canal treatment
- Up to 70% coverage for minor restorative and conservative treatments (fillings)
- Access to a wide network of dental clinics in Singapore and at any cross-border dental territories
- The Main Insured or Partner must be a Singapore Resident between the age of 18 and 60 years old on the policy commencement date. Policy can be renewed up to the age of 65 years old.
- Singapore Resident means:
- Singapore citizen;
- Singapore permanent resident;
- Holder of a valid work permit, employment pass, dependant’s pass, long-term visit pass, S pass or student pass issued by the authorities of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 10 August 2021.
This plan is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited (“Chubb”).
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Chubb or visit the following websites:
The benefits of any general insurance products shown in the above information are subject to individual policy terms and conditions. Please refer to Important Notes for details.