- Individuals and local non-profit organisations can enjoy potential bonus in hibah that may be distributed at the Bank’s discretion.
- 24-hour service with Online and Mobile Banking.
- Withdraw cash at no charge at all Maybank ATMs and atm5 network in Singapore.
- Convenience of paying with NETS and FlashPay with your Maybank Platinum Debit Card.
- Age: 18 and above.
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Employment Pass
- Proof of mailing address i.e. utilities bill or bank statement with residential address, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass
Fees & Charges
|Description||Fees and Charges|
|Fall-below fee (per month)||S$8.50 when the average daily balance falls below S$3,000|
|Monthly Account Fee||S$2|
|Early Account Closure (within 6 months)||S$30 if the account is closed within 6 months of opening|
|Chequebook||First cheque book is free, subsequent cheque books will be charged at S$10 each|
|Others||Please click here to view the other applicable Bank charges for our services.|
- Rules & Regulations Governing Current Account
- PremierOne Account-i FAQ
- Hibah Rates
- Maybank Shariah Committee Members
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.