Experience Golfing Paradise at The Els Club, Malaysia
The Els Club Malaysia offers an unparalleled golf experience at two unique destinations. Situated at island of Langkawi is home to the Rainforest Course in Teluk Datai. Desaru Coast, in Desaru, Johor, is home to Ocean Course and Valley Course. Prepare to have your senses and skills challenged at Ernie Els and Vijay Singh championship design courses.
- Promotion Period: 1 January to 31 December 2019
- Valid for Maybank Visa Infinite and Maybank World Mastercard only
1 JANUARY TO 31 DECEMBER 2019
|The Els Club Desaru Coast – Ocean Course||7 Days A Week||RM425 per person|
The Els Club Desaru Coast – Valley Course
|7 Days A Week||RM475 per person|
|The Els Club Teluk Datai – Rainforest Course||7 Days A Week||RM500 per person|
Advance booking required. Booking can be made directly to:
- The Els Club Desaru Coast Ocean & Valley Course
Tel: +607 878 0000
- The Els Club Teluk Datai Rainforest Course
Tel: +604 959 2700
- Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to The Els Club Desaru Coast, Desaru:
- By sea: 30 minute ferry ride from Changi Ferry Terminal to Tanjung Belungkor Ferry Terminal followed by a 30 minute drive to Desaru Coast
- By road: 1 hour 45 minutes from Singapore via the Causeway
Access to The Els Club Teluk Datai, Langkawi
- 80 minutes flight from Singapore to Langkawi International Airport, followed by a 30 minute scenic drive to The Els Club Teluk Datai
- 60 minutes flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi International Airport, followed by a 30 minute scenic drive to The Els Club Teluk Datai
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion valid till 31 December 2019, valid 7 days a week with a minimum of 48 hours advance booking.
- Not valid for any other promotion rate.
- Payment must be charged to Maybank Visa Infinite or Maybank World MasterCard.
- Return ferry from Singapore is pre-bookable directly with Els Club Malaysia for RM150.
- Visit www.elsclubmalaysia.com for details.