Get S$40 bill rebate when you sign up for 24-month home plan
[Promotion Code: MBB40]
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is valid from 1 November 2021, 0000 hrs, to 30 November 2021, 2359 hrs.
- This Promotion is valid for the first 200 successful new sign-ups during the promotion period, one redemption per sign up.
- The Promotion entitles sign-ups to enjoy a rebate if the promotional codes (“Promo Code”) are used.
- To be eligible for the promotion, you would need to fulfil all the criteria as stated below:
- You must be a new PacificLight customer and an eligible Maybank Cardmember;
- You must provide us with accurate details of yourself in the course of the sign-up;
- You must use the correct Promo Code for the appropriate plan;
- Your electricity account of your residential premises must be successfully transferred to PacificLight;
- You must have a monthly usage of not less than 60 kWh prior to disbursement of rebate; and
- You must make full and prompt payment for all your monthly bills before disbursement of rebate.
- You must set up recurring card payment (using Maybank Cards) online or by returning the completed Recurring Card Form to PacificLight within one (1) month from the date of signing up with PacificLight.
- Cancellation of Residential Electricity Contract before disbursement of the rebate and/or termination of Maybank GIRO recurring payment within twelve (12) months will render you ineligible for this Promotion.
- Any rebate in this Promotion shall be credited into your electricity bill, which will offset PacificLight electricity charges payable by you. This Promotion is not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other products or services unless otherwise stated in writing by PacificLight. This Promotion is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotional codes, referral codes, discounts or vouchers, unless otherwise stated in writing by PacificLight.
- PacificLight reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate this Promotion, whether in whole or in part and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice. Your continued participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance to any changes to this Promotion.
- PacificLight has the right to disqualify, terminate, blacklist and/or reject your entitlement for any rebate if PacificLight is of the opinion that there has been any breach of these terms and conditions, regardless of the time of discovery of the breach. PacificLight reserves the right to forfeit or recover any value or rebate of the Promotion (whether already offset against your electricity charges or otherwise) in the event of any breach of this Promotion, breach of the electricity retail contract or early termination before Supply End Date stated in the contract.
- PacificLight’s decision as to any matter relating to this Promotion, including but not limited to any eligibility for this Promotion shall be final and binding.
- PacificLight shall not be liable for any taxes (including but not limited to income tax), costs, expenses or duties that may arise in connection with this Promotion. PacificLight excludes all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
- This Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and by participating in this Promotion, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- In addition to these terms and conditions for the promotion, PacificLight’s standard terms and conditions for residential electricity contract shall also apply. View here.
- For Terms and Conditions governing Maybank card and PacificLight Promotion, view here.