Promotions for new customers
Maybank Savings Account Exclusive Promotion
Now till 31 January 2022, be rewarded with up to S$200 cash credit when you open a Maybank Savings Account with fresh funds deposited. What’s more, receive a S$20 shopping voucher when you complete a financial fact find with Maybank.
Promotions are exclusively available at Maybank@BtTimah, Maybank@ChoaChuKang, Maybank@CausewayPoint and MSpace at Maybank.
New-to-Bank Savings Account Promotion
- Receive a minimum of S$50 cash credit for every S$20,000 fresh funds deposited into a new Maybank Savings Account, up to a maximum of S$200 cash credit.
- Deposit amount will be held for a period of 8 months from the date of deposit and will not be available for withdrawal during this period.
S$20 Financial Fact Find Promotion
- To qualify for the S$20 shopping voucher, simply present the mailer and complete a financial fact find with a Maybank Personal Financial Advisor.
- Limited to the first 100 new-to-bank customers per branch.
How to participate
Present the mailer at any of the 4 participating Maybank branches.
Simply leave your contact details to arrange for an appointment at any of your preferred participating Maybank branch.
Click here for an Appointment.
Don’t have a Maybank Savings Account?
New Branch Opening Promotion
Maybank@CausewayPoint Opening Special
Be the first 100 customers to receive a can of New Moon Australia Baby Abalone worth S$47.80 when you open a Maybank SaveUp Account.
- Deposit fresh funds of S$8,000 into Maybank SaveUp Account.
- Deposit amount will be held for a period of 6 months from the date of deposit and will not be available for withdrawal during this period.
- Promotion is valid till 31 March 2022 or until all gifts are fully redeemed.
Terms and Conditions
- Maybank Savings Account Promotion Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Maybank Financial Fact-Find Promotion Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Maybank@CausewayPoint Account Opening Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.