Lunar New Year Notes Exchange
From 25 January to
11 February 2021
OUT OF STOCK
Lunar New Year notes and ang baos (red packets) are available from 25 January to 11 February at all branches (except MSpace at Maybank), with safe distancing measures. The first banking hour of each branch is reserved for elderly persons above 60, or persons with special needs.
Alternatively, consider sending your loved ones a digital ang bao using PayNow, so you can continue the tradition of giving even if you are unable to visit them due to safe distancing measures. For instructions on how to send and receive digital ang baos via PayNow, click here.
Notes Exchange Limit (Up to S$2,000 per customer)
new / good-as-new
|Up to S$400|
|S$10||Up to S$600|
|S$5 / S$50||Up to S$1,000|
* Subject to availability
Due to overwhelming demand, we have run out of stock for LNY notes and ang baos.
Consider sending your loved ones a digital ang bao using PayNow, so you can continue the tradition of giving.
Why queue when you can reserve your LNY Fortune Bundle online?
New Year, new notes for ang baos for your loved ones?
Skip the queue, go online to reserve your LNY Fortune Bundle (new notes); thereafter simply collect your new notes at your preferred branch.
Alternatively, consider sending your loved ones a digital ang bao using PayNow, so you can continue the tradition of giving even when you are unable to visit them due to the safe management measures.
- Each LNY Fortune Bundle comprises 30 pieces of S$10 notes and 100 pieces of S$2 notes.
- You can place only one order of up to 2 LNY Fortune Bundles during the entire order period.
- Your account will be debited immediately upon confirmation of transaction. Thereafter, no cancellation or amendment can be made.
- You can collect the LNY Fortune Bundle from the selected branch from the next business day, between 25 January 2021 and 10 February 2021.
- Bring along your identification document (e.g. NRIC) and a copy of the email confirmation (printed or screenshot).
- Your order will be cancelled if it is not collected by 10 February 2021. The funds will be credited back to the debiting account on 11 February 2021.