Open a SGD SaveUp Account online and earn up to 3% p.a.
Exclusive to Maybank Malaysia Customers only
Need a Singapore bank account for your study, work or investment? You can now open a Maybank SGD Savings Account online easily without visiting the branch.
Be Rewarded with S$20 when you successfully open a SaveUp Account online and earn up to 3% p.a.
The first 500 Maybank Malaysia customers who meet the following criteria will be rewarded with S$20 cash.
- Open a new Maybank Singapore Dollar SaveUp Account online (i.e. via www.maybank2u.com.sg) with promo code “MY22”;
- Successfully activated the Account; and
- Deposit fresh funds of at least S$3,000 (“Deposit Amount”) into the Account within 30 calendar days upon successful activation of the Account.
- Existing Maybank Malaysia customer with valid current / savings account
- Have an active Maybank Malaysia online banking access
- 18 years old and above
- Malaysian with new Malaysia NRIC only (not applicable for Malaysia Permanent Resident (PR) and foreigners)
- Not an existing customer of Maybank Singapore
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion period: 25 April 2022 – 31 December 2022
- First 500 eligible customers will receive a one-time S$20 cash credit into their newly opened Maybank Singapore Dollar SaveUp Account within 2 months upon successful Account activation.
- The deposit amount will be earmarked for 6 months.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.