Cash flow is king in businesses. You can receive your government payouts including the enhanced Jobs Support Scheme and Foreign Worker Levy rebate via PayNow Corporate, and at a faster rate compared to cheques. Register your UEN to receive money via PayNow Corporate now.
Solutions to meet your business needs
Receive Payments via UEN / UEN + Suffix
For Self-Employed Persons (SEP)/SME to receive payments for the goods and services provided to their clients
Receive Payments via PayNow on SGQR
For SME that wants to display a static QR code for customers to scan.
Receive Payments via QR Payment Terminal
For SME that wants a terminal that generates dynamic PayNow QR code and provide receipts to customers.
Receive Payments via API Integration
For SME that wants to collect payments from a variety of business platforms such as e-commerce, kiosks, vending machines and many more. This solution requires a one-time technical integration of Application Programming Interface (APIs).
|Maybank Exclusive Offers|
Enjoy the following from now till
- 31 July 2021: Fee waiver for all PayNow incoming and outgoing transactions with your Maybank account
- 31 December 2021: Receive 5 free PayNow SGQR labels
Steps to enable PayNow for new corporate customers
Step 1 : Sign up for Business Internet Banking (BIB) using this form and select "All-in-One" package, which includes the PayNow registration.
Step 2: Based on your preferred business solutions, follow the instructions below
|Solution 1:||Solution 2:||Solution 3:||Solution 4:|
|Receive Payments via UEN / UEN + Suffix
||Receive Payments via PayNow on SGQR
||Receive Payments via QR Payment Terminal
||Receive Payments via API Integration
|Simply provide your UEN to any customer/vendor/supplier to make payment to you.
- Register for PayNow on SGQR to combine all your QR payments into one QR label.
- Email the completed SGQR form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The bank will send out the printed SGQR code within 10 business days.
- Display the SGQR code on your cashier counter for your customers to scan and make payment
|For details, contact us at 1800-629 2265 (1800-MAYBANK)
||For details, contact us at 1800-629 2265 (1800-MAYBANK)
Step 3: Reconcile your transactions via Business Internet Banking