From 1 May 2021, we will be changing the Savings and Current Account interest/hibah rates.
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Withdraw cash with no admin fee at all Maybank ATMs and atm5 network in Singapore
- Convenience of round-the-clock online banking
- Make payments at all NETS and FlashPay acceptance points with Maybank Platinum Debit Card
Minimum age: 16 years old
Documents Requirement for Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
Documents Requirement for Malaysian with Work Permit
- Passport & Malaysian Identity Card
- Work Permit
- Proof of Mailing Address (i.e Utility/Telco bills or Bank statement from another bank in Singapore, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Work Permit)
Documents Requirement for Foreigners
- Valid pass (e.g. Employment Pass (EP) or S-Pass or Student Pass)
- Proof of Mailing Address (i.e. Utility/Telco bills or Bank statement from another bank in Singapore, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass)
Documents Requirement for Foreigners with Work Permit
- Work Permit
- Proof of Mailing Address (i.e. Utility/Telco bills or Bank statement from another bank in Singapore, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Work Permit)
- Your employer needs to be processing salary payment through Maybank
This account is available to Clubs and Societies too.
- S$500 (Singaporeans/Permanent Residents)
- S$500 (Malaysian with Work Permit)
- S$1,000 (Foreigners)
- S$0 (Foreigners with Work Permit)
How to Apply
Visit any Maybank branch to open an account today!
Fees and Charges
Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.