- Bonus interest of 1.56% p.a. on any increase in the average daily balance of the account
- Create short or long-term Savings Goals via Maybank2u SG (Lite) app
- Conveniently view up to 12 months transaction history via Maybank2u Online Banking
- Minimum 16 years of age
For Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents:
- Via MyInfo
At the Branch:
- Valid pass (e.g. Employment Pass (EP) or S-Pass or Student Pass)
- Proof of Mailing Address (i.e. Utility/Telco bills or Bank statement from another bank in Singapore, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass)
How to Apply
Available to Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and Maybank Malaysia customers
Online application with Myinfo
Step 1: Apply Now
Click under Myinfo Please have your Singpass ID, password and image of your signature ready
Step 2: Receive Account Number
- You will receive an email with your new account number in a password protected PDF file upon submission of the application*
- A password will be sent via SMS to the mobile number indicated on the application form to open the PDF file
If you are not our existing Online Banking Customer, you will receive:
- Online Banking Access ID in the PDF file
- Another SMS which contains your PIN to sign-up or perform a First Time Login to Online Banking
Step 3: Account Activation
An SMS notification will be sent once your new account is activated successfully.
*Available from 9am to 9pm. Applications submitted outside this time period will receive an email notification with the new account number the next business day.
Fees and Charges
Please click here to view the Bank charges applicable for our services.
Instant access to digital banking services upon account activation
Make full use of your savings account with our digital banking services!
Once your account is activated, you will be notified via SMS and e-mail with a set of unique credentials that allow you to login to Maybank2u Online Banking.
Explore digital banking convenience just #ForYou:
- Click here to read more on iSAVvy Savings Plus Account
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.