- ATM networks- local and overseas (overseas ATM network must carry a Cirrus/PLUS logo)
- Over-the-Counter at local and overseas Maybank branches
- Dial-A-Transfer service*- transfer funds from your Credit Card to your designated bank account
- Get extra/emergency funds up to your credit limit
- No service fee for Dial-A-Transfer service¹
- One-time registration
- Convenient access to transferred funds via any ATM network (local and foreign banks; S$5 for overseas non-Maybank ATM), cheques or over-the-counter withdrawals (service fee applies)
¹Funds transferred to the designated bank account are effected immediately only if the request is received between 9 am and 4 pm on a business day (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). For requests received before 9 am on a business day, the transfer will be effected after 9 am on the same business day. For requests received after 4 pm on a business day, and requests received at any time on a non-business day, the transfer will be effected after 9 am on the following business day. Please note that the time taken for the receiving bank to credit the funds into the designated account will vary from bank to bank (most banks take between 5 and 15 minutes).
- No annual fee
- No service fee for Dial-A-Transfer service (applicable to all Maybank Credit Card Principal Cardmembers)
How to Apply
- Withdraw cash any local Maybank ATM network using your Credit Card PIN
- When overseas, visit any ATM network with a Cirrus/PLUS logo
Don't have your Credit Card PIN? Just call us at 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265).
- Visit any local Maybank branch for cash withdrawal
- Dial-A-Transfer² request by phone on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265).
²A one-time registration by fax or mail is required (Download the Dial-A-Transfer Registration and Request Form (PDF), and send it in today. Only Principal Cardmembers can apply for Dial-a-Transfer.
All subsequent Dial-A-Transfer requests can be made by phone on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265)
Fees and Charges
- Prevailing cash advance fee applies (5% of the amount transferred or S$15, whichever is higher)
- Prevailing finance charge on cash advancement applies (interest charge of 25.9% per annum compounded daily will be calculated on a daily basis, from the transaction date to your account until the day payment is made in full)
- Click here for other fees and charges
Visit our FAQ for more details.