Need a Singapore bank account for your studies, work or investment? Good news, you can now open a Maybank Singapore Dollar Savings Account online easily and enjoy all the benefits and convenient that the account brings you.
- Manage your account from anywhere with our class-leading Cross Border online banking facilities
- Receive Maybank Platinum Debit Card which allows you do overseas ATM withdrawal at S$0 service fee at any Maybank ATMs in Malaysia.
- Enjoy instant funds transfer to any Maybank Malaysia Savings/Current Account at competitive foreign exchange rates with no service fee (waived till 30 June 2022).
- Round-the-clock service with Online and Maybank2u Mobile and Online Banking.
Be Rewarded with S$20 when you successfully open a SaveUp Account online and earn up to 3% p.a.
The first 500 Maybank Malaysia customers who successfully opened a SaveUp Account online and deposit fresh funds of minimum S$3,000 will be rewarded with S$20 cash.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Account Opening Requirement
- Existing Maybank Malaysia customer with valid current / savings account
- Have an active Maybank Malaysia online banking access
- 18 years old and above
- Malaysian with new Malaysia NRIC only (not applicable for Malaysia Permanent Resident (PR) and foreigners)
- Not an existing customer of Maybank Singapore
To apply for a joint account (Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account only), you may visit selected Maybank Branches across Malaysia.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.