- No service fee* when you transfer funds through Maybank Mobile/Online Banking to a Maybank Malaysia account.
- Transfer funds from Maybank Mobile Banking to a Maybank Malaysia Account and be rewarded with S$20 and 1 million TREATS points.
- Online real-time tracking of outgoing funds.
- Stretch your dollar with our improved MYR rate.
- Same day crediting of funds (for transfers made before 4pm) on business days.
- Service is available 24/7 through Maybank Mobile/Online Banking.
Who can enjoy this service
Available for all Maybank Savings or Current Account holders with Maybank Mobile/Online Banking access.
Don’t have a Maybank Savings or Current Account?
Fees and Charges
No fees until 31 March 2021 (usual fee is S$15 per transaction)*
More info on RegionLink fees and charges here.
To Sign Up For or Reset Mobile/Online Banking Access
Click here to sign up for your Mobile/Online Banking access or to reset your password.
- To increase your Daily Transaction Limit (up to S$20,000)
Update your Daily Transaction Limit using Maybank Online Banking > "Funds Transfer" > "View/Amend Limit".
- RegionLink Online Funds Transfer Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- Online Funds Transfer (Malaysia, Philippines) FAQ