- Interest rates from 4.45% p.a.
- Loan up to 8X your monthly income or S$200,000 (whichever is lower).
- Repayment period of up to 10 years.
- Additional financing for education-related expenses (such as accommodation fees, computer equipment, books).
- Attractive interest rates from 4.45% p.a. (Education Loan Board Rate plus 0.45% p.a.)1
- Apply for an Education Loan online to finance your local studies and receive S$100 shopping voucher2 per successful application.
1This promotion is valid till 30 April 2020. Your application must be approved by 30 April 2020. Maybank may change these terms or suspend or terminate the promotion without giving any notice. The Education Loan Board Rate is currently at 4.00% p.a.
2 Campaign Period from 2 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 or whilst stock last, whichever is earlier. To be eligible to receive S$100 worth of shopping voucher under the Campaign, applicant must, during the Campaign Period, successfully apply for an Education Loan via the online loan application platform on Maybank's website with a minimum loan quantum of S$15,000 and a minimum loan tenure of 3 years ("Loan"). For avoidance of doubt, the Loan must be applied for, approved and accepted by 31 March 2020. Applicable to local studies only. Campaign is not in valid in conjunction with other promotions/campaign. Terms and Conditions apply.
How to apply
- Eligibility checklist
- Singaporean and Permanent Residents
- Applicant (student) : 18-55 years old
- Guarantor (if required) : 21-55 years old
- Applicant (student-local part-time studies) : minimum S$18,000 annual income
- Guarantor (if required) : Minimum S$30,000 annual income
- Make an Appointment Now.
- SMS: STU <Name> <Contact No.> to 79898.
Rates / Fees & Charges
Terms and Conditions
- Special Conditions for Maybank Education Loans (PDF)
- Terms and Conditions for Banking Facilities (PDF)