As a Maybank commercial property loan customer, repricing your existing commercial property loan is simple and hassle free. Choose from our comprehensive suite of financing solutions and enjoy savings on your monthly instalments.
How to Apply
Reprice your commercial property loan in 3 easy steps.
Our account manager will contact you within 5 business days to discuss on a suitable loan package and collect the necessary documents and declarations from you.
Upon approval, our repricing letter of offer will be delivered to you for acceptance. Your new interest rates can be effective as early as 1 month from date of acceptance.
- Existing property loan is out of commitment period
- Remaining outstanding loan to be at least S$100,000
- Remaining outstanding loan tenure to be at least 5 years
Our account managers will collect these documents from you when they contact you.
- Front and back copy of NRIC
- Latest 3 Months’ Computerized Payslips
- IRAS Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) OR Latest 12 Months' CPF Contribution History Statement
- IRAS Property Portfolio Statement
- HDB Flat Details (for HDB flat owners)
- Declarations as required by the bank
- Any other documents as may be required by the bank