- Cash withdrawal in local currency (exchange rates and service fees apply)
- Convenient access to the largest ATM network in Malaysia and Maybank ATMs across Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines (RegionLink countries)
- Direct debit from your Singapore Account
- Withdraw up to the equivalent of S$3,000 a day; with SpeedLink, you can increase your ATM withdrawal limit to S$10,000 for a period of 3 days
- Complete other transactions including
- Account enquiry
- Funds Transfers from own Account and to 3rd party Maybank Accounts maintained in Singapore
- Credit Card Payment for own Maybank Credit Card or 3rd party Maybank Credit Card
- ATM Card PIN change/Credit Card PIN change
Find out where our RegionLink ATMs are located
Who can apply
- Existing Maybank Credit Cardmembers (principal Cardmembers only)
- Maybank Joint account customers need to authorise the bank to opt for the "either to sign status", where both account holders assume equal status
- Maybank Account Holders
* Please note that withdrawals made under the Fast Cash withdrawal mode are considered Cash Advance. Credit Card fees and charges apply.
For more information, call 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas).