- Potential bonus in hibah may be distributed at the Bank’s discretion to customers.
- 24-hour service with Online and Mobile Banking.
- Convenience of paying with NETS and FlashPay with your Maybank Platinum Debit Card.
- Withdraw cash at no charge at all Maybank ATMs and atm5 network in Singapore.
- Age: 16 and above. Individuals below 16 may open a Trust Account in the name of the parent or legal guardian.
- S$500 (Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$500 (Malaysia Citizens with Work Permit)
- S$1,000 (Foreigners)
- S$0 (Foreigners with Work Permit)
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
Malaysia Citizens with Work Permit
- Passport or Malaysian NRIC
- Work Permit
- Proof of mailing address i.e. utilities bill or bank statement with residential address, where the name must be the same as your Passport/NRIC and Work Permit
- Employment Pass
- Proof of mailing address i.e. utilities bill or bank statement with residential address, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass
Foreigners with Work Permit
- Work Permit
- Proof of mailing address i.e. utilities bill or bank statement with residential address, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Work Permit
- Employer must process salary payment through Maybank
This account is available to Clubs and Societies too.
Fees & Charges
|Description||Fees and Charges|
|Fall-below fee (per month)||
|Early Account Closure (within 6 months)||S$30 if the account is closed within 6 months of opening|
|Others||Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services|
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.