The “Carry on With PayNow” Campaign Lucky Draw organized by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS), in collaboration with Maybank, has ended on 21 June 2020. Winners of this Lucky Draw and of “PayNow with Maybank and Win Double” Promotion will be notified via email communication.
- No need to disclose bank account numbers to send and receive money anymore.
- With PayNow, you can send money instantly with just the mobile number, NRIC/FIN or Unique Entity Number (UEN) of any recipient.
- Use PayNow to pay for cash-on-delivery services, take-away food and paying bills remotely.
- To receive money from anyone, just register your mobile number or NRIC using the steps below.
If you have previously registered your mobile number or NRIC/FIN with another bank, you will need to de-register it before registering with Maybank.
How to Use
To Receive Money
Option 1: SMS
SMS using your registered mobile number to 79899 in the format below:
PAYNOW<space>NRIC number<space>Last 6-digit of your Maybank account<space>BOTH
Replace BOTH with NRIC if you only wish to link your NRIC.
Replace BOTH with Mobile if you only wish to link your registered mobile number.
Option 2: MOBILE APP
Login to new Maybank SG app. Select menu icon (on the top left corner) > SETTINGS > PAYNOW SETTINGS > Manage PayNow
Select a PayNow ID (NRIC or Mobile Number) to link your account to.
Enter your Nickname and select the account. Your Nickname will be shown to the sender as a form of verification.
Review and confirm your details.
DONE! You can now start receiving money with your mobile number.
Option 3: TO GENERATE QR
Select "Scan & Pay" on your Maybank SG app.
Tap on "Generate QR" and log in with Quick Touch or Username and Password.
Share your QR code with your friends or family to receive payment.
To Send Money
Option 1: SCAN & PAY
Select "Scan & Pay" on your new Maybank SG app.
Scan the PayNow or SGQR code and log in with either Quick Touch or Username and Password. Payments above S$1,000 require security token for transaction signing purpose.
Enter payment amount.
Enter/edit remarks and review the payment details.
DONE! Your funds will be transferred almost instantly to your recipient. You may now choose to logout or scan and pay again.
Option 2: PAYNOW TF
Select "PAYNOW" on your Maybank SG app and log in with Quick Touch or enter Username and Password.
Tap on the phonebook icon to select a mobile number from your contact list or enter a mobile number or UEN.
Enter the payment info. Remarks will be shown to the recipient.
Confirm the recipient's Nickname and payment details before submitting the request.
DONE! Your funds will be transferred almost instantly to your recipient. You may choose to logout or make another transfer.
- SGD Savings/Current Account (Single or Joint-Or) or CreditAble Account AND
- Mobile/Online Banking Access AND
- Singapore NRIC or Mobile Number (Local and Foreign numbers)
To sign up or reset Mobile/Online Banking access
- Click here to sign up or reset password