Enjoy up to 10% cash back for worldwide hotel bookings
Booking Period: 1 February 2020 - 31 January 2021
Stay Period: 1 February 2020 - 31 March 2021
Follow the simple steps below to enjoy the cash back:
Step 1: Log in or register at www.booking.com/maybank
Step 2: Select the hotel and enter your details
Step 3: On the reservation page, enter your Maybank Mastercard or Visa Credit or Debit Card
Step 4: Receive booking confirmation via email
Step 5: Pay with the same Maybank Credit or Debit Card at the hotel directly
Step 6: The cash back will be posted as a credit into the user's Booking.com My Rewards at least 67 business days after completion of stay in the accommodation
Step 7: The cash back can be transferred to a valid Maybank Credit or Debit card at user’s discretion
Terms and Conditions
- Up to 10% cashback on accommodation bookings is available to all Principal and Supplementary cardmembers of Maybank issued Mastercard® and Visa Credit and Debit Cards (“Maybank Cardmembers”) for bookings made from 1 February 2020 until 31 January 2021 and stay period till 31 March 2021.
- Bookings must be made with a Maybank Mastercard® or Visa Credit or Debit Card at the www.booking.com/maybank dedicated link only and are subject to availability.
- Payment must be made with the same Maybank Mastercard® or Visa Credit or Debit Card upon check-in at the respective hotels.
- Cash back is applicable to hotel room charges only, excluding local taxes, service charges, food and beverage and any or other applicable fees.
- Cash back will be calculated based on the latest materialized transaction value in Euros and will be credited in Euros, subject to Forex exchange rates.
- To avail of the promo offer, visit www.booking.com/maybank and proceed with the following steps:
1. Sign up or log in to a registered Booking.com account
2. Search for the accommodation and travel dates
3. Choose the preferred accommodation and room type to see the rate and estimated cash back value
4. Use an eligible Maybank Credit or Debit Card to complete the booking
5. Use an eligible Maybank Credit or Debit Card to pay at the accommodation
- Bookings made through the www.Booking.com and Booking.com app are not eligible for this promotion.
- Cancelled and “no show” bookings are not eligible.
- The reward will be credited at least 67 business days after completion of stay in the accommodation to Booking.com My Rewards
- The reward will be posted as a credit into the user's Booking.com My Rewards. The reward can be transferred to a valid Maybank Credit or Debit card.
- Accommodations that do not accept credit and debit cards are not eligible for the offer. These are accommodations that only accept cash as a mode of payment and do not have a “cashback” badge displayed on their listing.
- All conditions of the promotion must be met at the time the booking is made; no retroactive claims will be allowed.
- Wallet Credit can only be redeemed for properties that accept Booking Wallet payments.
- Bookings paid for with previously earned Wallet Credit may not be eligible to earn additional credit.
- The maximum amount of Wallet Credit that Booking.com B.V. will award is €1,000 per booking
- Wallet Credit will be granted only to the user who made the booking.
- Wallet Credits have an expiration period as from time to time determined by Booking.com. Different expiration periods can be applied to different credits. The expiration date of each Credit is displayed on www.booking.com in the user account settings section.
- Booking.com Wallet Credit cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or money, or be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed prices unless otherwise stated.
- The complete conditions of use of the Booking Wallet and the Wallet Credit are outlined here (login required). In the event of an inconsistency or discrepancy about the contents of these summarized conditions of use then the complete conditions of use, to the extent permitted by law, shall apply, prevail, and be conclusive.
- Maybank is not the supplier of the goods or service(s) and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods or service(s) provided by Booking.com and its merchant hotel(s).
- The use of the Booking.com’s goods or services shall be subject to its terms and conditions and such other conditions that may be imposed by Booking.com or the relevant merchant hotel(s) supplying the goods or service(s). Maybank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of the Booking.com or the relevant merchant hotel(s) goods or service(s).
- Maybank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of goods or service(s) provided by Booking.com and its merchant hotel(s).
- For inquiries and concerns about the offer, you may call Booking.com Customer Service at https://www.booking.com/content/contact-us.html
- Maybank TREATS General Terms and Conditions apply (PDF)