- Potential bonus in hibah may be distributed at the Bank's discretion to customers with a special dividend-on-dividend feature. If declared, dividend-on-dividend will be given to accounts with an average monthly balance of S$5,000 over a 6-month period. This dividend will be credited on the first calendar day after the end of the 6-month period, based on the dividend rate prescribed by the Bank
- 24-hour service with Online and Mobile Banking
- Convenience of paying with NETS and FlashPay with your Maybank Platinum Debit Card
- Withdraw cash at no charge at all Maybank ATMs and atm5 network in Singapore
Age: 16 and above. Individuals below 16 may open a Trust Account in the name of the parent or legal guardian.
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Employment Pass
- Proof of mailing address i.e. utilities bill or bank statement with residential address, where the name must be the same as your Passport and Employment Pass
Fees & Charges
|Description||Fees and Charges|
|Fall-below fee (per month)||S$2 when the monthly average daily balance falls below S$500|
|Early Account Closure (within 6 months)||S$30 if the account is closed within 6 months of opening|
|Over-the-counter transactions||Fees and Charges apply for over-the-counter transactions|
|Others||Please click here to view the other Bank charges applicable for our services|
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.