- Choice of fixed or floating interest rates.
- Fixed rate - Certainty of interest rates within a predetermined period.
- Floating rate - Interest rates pegged to the home loan board rates or the 3-month SIBOR.
- Up to 75% financing.
- Receive a cash gift when you refinance your existing home loan to us.
- Exclusive renovation loan package for home loan customers.
- Unlock the value of your private property.
How to apply
Our dedicated financing solutions managers will give you the best advice, speak to us today.
Contact us to get the best advice on your mortgage loan and enjoy interest savings.
Fees & Charges
Refer and be rewarded with up to S$1,000 worth of shopping vouchers*!
Refer your family and friends to take up a residential or commercial property loan with us and be rewarded with up to S$1,000 worth of shopping vouchers*!
|Loan Amount Accepted||Reward|
|S$300,000 to < S$600,000||S$250 worth of shopping voucher(s)*|
|S$600,000 to < S$1,500,000||S$500 worth of shopping voucher(s)*|
|≥ S$1,500,000||S$1,000 worth of shopping voucher(s)*|
Simply complete the Member-get-member programme form and email1 to email@example.com.
1By submitting this referral form to Maybank, you (Referrer) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions for Maybank Property Loan Member-Get-Member Programme (as may be changed from time to time).
- Maybank home loans are applicable to Singapore property financing in Singapore dollars only.
- Maybank Fixed Rate and Floating Rate Home Loans are pegged to the home loan board rates known as Singapore Residential Financing Rate (SRFR), Singapore Residential Financing Rate 2 (SRFR2) or Fixed Deposit Mortgage Rate 36 (FDMR36). The SRFR, SRFR2 and FDMR36 may be revised by the Bank from time to time, with 30 days’ notice.
- Interest rates are subject to change without prior notice. Banking Facilities Terms and Conditions apply.
- A loan repayment schedule is available upon request.
- You are encouraged to read the ABS Guide on Home Loans before committing to a loan. It is available in 4 languages.
Other Useful Information